EarthWorks Clay Cruncher is manufactured to amend compacted and clay soils. Clay Cruncher will help rebuild the structure of problem soils, improve water and oxygen movement; and enhance the soil friability.
With the addition of Clay Cruncher, the formation of soil aggregates is encouraged to help water movement through the soil, increase soil porosity. This unique product utilizes an active combination of composted chicken manure, along with organic and inorganic matter. The most dramatic response is in root and shoot development, which are areas of growth requiring available phosphorus and potassium.
RATES OF APPLICATION:
- Apply 100 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft.
For best results, incorporate product 4‑6" into the soil. Water thoroughly after amending.
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1.00%
- 1.0% Water Insoluble Organic Nitrogen
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 1.00%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 6.30%
- Calcium (Ca) 16.00%
- Sulfur (S) 1.50%
- Iron (Fe) 0.75%
- Manganese (Mn) 0.06%
- Rock phosphate, composted chicken manure, sulfate of potash and gypsum.
- Rock phosphate, composted chicken manure, pumice sand, sulfate of potash and gypsum.