EarthWorks clay topsoil is a mined Class A clay loam topsoil. Ideal for use in areas where water holding capacity is needed. Suitable for use in planting against native clay soils.
- This material can be used as general backfill for a variety of uses.
- The typical soil texture for this topsoil is: 50-45% Clay, 40-30% Silt, less than 20% Sand.
- The addition of organic material will enhance the quality of material for planting applications.
- This clay topsoil is screened to a quarter inch minus.
- Remove unfavorable existing soil and replace with EarthWorks Clay Topsoil.
- Class A Clay Topsoil