Composted Chicken Fertilizer
EarthWorks Composted Chicken Fertilizer is an odor free blend of chicken manure and gypsum with stable nutrient levels and a low burn potential. It stimulates existing beneficial bacteria within the soil being treated and encourages healthy soil.
Composted Chicken Fertilizer is a valuable soil conditioner, ideally suited for amending compacted soils and problem clay conditions. This composted fertilizer is also valuable when used in soil preparation for general planting situations. Composted Chicken Fertilizer is ideal for flowers, lawns, vegetables, fruit trees and all other fertilizer and humus needs throughout the landscape.
RATES OF APPLICATION:
- Established lawns and groundcovers:
- Apply 40 lbs. per 100 sq. ft. and water thoroughly. For sensitive turf varieties, apply 40 lbs. per 300 sq. ft. and water thoroughly. Note: Always apply to dry foliage and water thoroughly.
- Planting flowers and vegetables:
- Apply 40 lbs. per 150 sq. ft.. Rototill/spade 6-8" until the soil is workable.
- Container plants:
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1.20%
- 0.19% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
- 0.01% Nitrate Nitrogen
- 1.0% Water Insoluble Organic Nitrogen
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 4.00%
- Soluble Potash (K20) 2.00%
- Calcium (Ca) 1.00%
- Sulfur (S) 2.50%
- Iron (Fe) 0.60%
- Composted chicken manure and gypsum.