EarthWorks Hydroblend is a finely screened, non-abrasive combination of peat moss, composted chicken fertilizer, phosphorus and potassium which meets the specific needs for hydromulching and hydroseeding operations. This specialty product conditions stressed soils and promotes a nutrient healthy growing environment.
Hydroblend is ideal for hillsides, land cuts, parks and recreational areas because of its exceptional water holding capabilities and nutrient supply. It also provides humus to organically deficient soils.
RATES OF APPLICATION:
- All areas:
- 70 lbs. per 1,000 sq. ft. (3,000 lbs. per acre)
- Blend the following for each acre of area to be sprayed:
- 3,000 lbs. EarthWorks Hydroblend
- 1,200 lbs. fiber or hydromulch
- 40 lbs. tackifier
Water as required. To blend, add mulch to water, then add EarthWorks Hydroblend, tackifier and agitate well.
- Total Nitrogen (N) 1.20%
- 1.0% Water Insoluble Organic Nitrogen
- Available Phosphoric Acid(P2O5) 1.40%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 5.00%
- Calcium (Ca) 16.00%
- Sulfur (S) 1.50%
- Iron (Fe) 0.75%
- Manganese (Mn) 0.06%
- Rock phosphate, composted chicken manure, sulfate of potash and gypsum.
- Rock phosphate, peat moss, composted chicken manure, sulfate of potash and gypsum.